HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED
While some SCA victims benefit from the delivery of a shock, effective CPR with minimum interruption will maximize the chances of a positive outcome for virtually every SCA victim. Using HeartSine’s proprietary ICG-based technology, the SAM 450P with CPR Rate Advisor provides the rescuer with continuous real-time verbal prompts of “Push faster,” “Push slower,” or “Good speed” to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for CPR. Similarly, the SAM 450P detects if CPR has stopped, and prompts the rescuer to “Begin CPR” until CPR has resumed.
The SAM 450P also incorporates an intuitive LED-based visual feedback feature that operates in tandem with the verbal prompts enabling rescuers to operate in extra noisy environments.
- ICG-Based Real-Time CPR Feedback
- Easy-to-Follow visual and verbal guides
- Improved CPR fraction
- Highest level of protection from dust and water
- Advanced patented SCOPE™ technology
- Most compact design
- Pads and battery, one expiration date
- Low cost of ownership
- samaritan 450P AED
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak Cartridge
- Standard Carry Case
- User Guide
- Free AED Management (1 Year)