Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to see a patient's ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
ZOLL AED Pro Features:
- Superior AED design and rubber over-molds are built to withstand harsh environments.
- Real CPR Help for depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water (IP55 Rating).
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical environment.
- Available as semi-automatic only or semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrode compatibility with the ZOLL E Series®, R Series®, and X Series® professional defibrillators; battery compatibility with the E Series and R Series.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display.
- Unrivaled battery options (long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your specific needs.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL's administration software.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
|Dimensions||26 × 36 × 26 cm|