HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P Semi-automatic AED was designed especially for use in public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use. This device now available in a fully automatic version, the HeartSine 360P AED.
This AED is light weight 2.4 lbs, small, and highly water and dust resistant.
Another top feature is the HeartSine 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
The device has easy to follow visual and verbal guides making it user friendly and easy to understand. It is easy to use and simple to own.
Free Pad-Pak Program
Each time you use a HeartSine samaritan PAD during an SCA resuscitation submit to them both the Saver EVO file and a completed Customer Event Form, they will send you a free Pad-Pak for your efforts! See here for details. Exclusions apply.
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 350 AED
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak 4 years
- 1 Standard Carry Case
- 8 year warranty
- User guides
- FREE AED Program Management
TECHNICAL OVERVIEW OF THE HEARTSINE SAMARITAN PAD 350P
- Size: 8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) 0ptimized biphasic escalatingwaveform compensates energy, slope and duration for patient impedance
- Warranty: 8-year limited warranty
- Method: Evaluates patients ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patientimpedance to determine if defibrillation is required
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets IEC/EN 60601-2-4
- Impedance Range: 20 - 230 ohms
- AKA 80514-000263
|Dimensions||26 × 36 × 26 cm|