LIFEPAK CR PLUS AED Physio-Control
$1,745.00 – $1,845.00
Physio-Control Lifepak CR Plus Defibrillator
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals—yet simple to use—the fully-automatic LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
- Ease of Use - Simply press the yellow release button to open the lid and the unit turns on. Once the lid is opened, the voice prompts start talking you through the rescue process.
- Delivers life-saving treatment using Physio-Control's patented ADAPTIV biphasic waveform.
- Automatically adjusts voltage based on each victim's specific defibrillation needs, the first shock is delivered at 200 joules and the AED escalates the energy to 360 joules when conditions demand.
- The CHARGE-PAK (a battery unique to the CR Plus) and electrodes ship to you with identical expiration dates.
- 2 Year Lifetime of CHARGE-PAKs and electrodes.
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus performs a basic self-check weekly and a deeper diagnostic test monthly.
- Water resistant and lightweight design.
- Automatically transmits event data to a personal computer through an IrDA port.
- 2 pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes with REDI-PAK pre-connect system
- 1 CHARGE-PAK battery charger
- Carrying Case
- Quick reference instruction card installed in the device
- Getting started guide
- Product DVD
- Operating instructions
- 8 year warranty
How to change the Charge-pak battery charger on the Lifepak CR plus or Express AED
Lifepak CR Plus operating instructions
|Dimensions||26 × 36 × 26 cm|