New HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully-Automatic AED
HeartSine® 360P Full Automatic AED
Designed specifically for the lay responder, HeartSine samaritan® AEDs offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available. (As of March 2017)
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is a simple-to-own fully automatic defibrillator, designed to be durable, affordable and highly user-friendly. Also available in a semi-automatic version, the HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P.
Features of the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P
- Portable and lightweight. The HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- Clinically Validated Technology. The HeartSine samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPETM biphasic technology, an escalating, low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR a key link in the chain of survival.
- One- and two-button operation. With just an ON/OFF button (and the SHOCK button on the SAM 350P), the samaritan PAD offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Automatic Shock Delivery. After analyzing heart rhythm, the SAM 360P2 will automatically deliver a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self-check each week.
- Two parts, one expiration date. The innovative Pad-Pak,TM an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
Technical Overview of the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P
- Size: 8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in (20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) 0ptimized biphasic escalatingwaveform compensates energy, slope and duration for patient impedance
- Warranty: 8-year limited warranty
- Method: Evaluates patientï¿½s ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patientimpedance to determine if defibrillation is required
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets IEC/EN 60601-2-4
- Impedance Range: 20 - 230 ohms
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press.
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P AED
- 1 Adult Pad-Pak
- 1 Standard Carry Case
- HeartSine BLS Hang tag
- FREE AED Program Management
- 8 year warranty
FREE PAD-PAK PROGRAM
Each time you use a HeartSine samaritan PAD during an SCA resuscitation and you TELL HEARTSINE by submitting to them both the Saver EVO file and a completed Customer Event Form, we’ll send you a free Pad-Pak for your efforts! See here for details. Exclusions apply.
|Dimensions||26 × 36 × 26 cm|